Do you own or have just purchased a property in Andalusia and would you like to rent it during your periods of absence? To be able to apply for a Tourist Apartment License, your apartment or villa must meet the conditions defined in article 6 of Decree 28/2016, and are:
- Have a first occupation license, and comply at all times with the technical and qualitative conditions required for accommodation;
- direct ventilation to the outside or to patios and a window darkening system;
- be sufficiently furnished and equipped with the necessary equipment and fittings for immediate use and according to the number of places available;
- have a first aid kit;
- have tourist information, in physical or electronic form, on the area, leisure areas, restaurants and cafeterias, shops and food businesses, car parks closest to the accommodation, medical services in the area, means of urban transport, the city map and the guide to shows;
- All properties will have complaint and grievance sheets available to users, and a poster advertising the same in a visible place inside the foyer;
- cleaning of the property on arrival and departure of new customers;
- Bed linen, household linen, household items in general, depending on the occupation of the property and a replacement set;
- provide Users with a number to immediately respond to and resolve any questions or incidents regarding the Property;
- provide users with information and instructions for the use of electrical appliances or other devices that require it for their correct use;
- inform users of the house rules regarding the use of the facilities, rooms and equipment of the accommodation, as well as the admission and presence of pets in the accommodation, restrictions for smokers as well as restricted areas
- Note that air conditioning is no longer a mandatory criterion to make the request even if it is strongly recommended if you wish to rent your property during the summer period.
To be able to make the request, a novelty has appeared since mid-May, namely accrediting your identity with the FNMT, which has a network of agencies in Spain and abroad . The tourist apartment license is therefore achievable from abroad, and we will tell you the consulate or embassy where to go to be able to accredit your identity.
At Rendez-Vous Immo, we take care of everything. Please send us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org the identity documents of the names that appear on the Act (Nota Simple or Copia Simple), a photo of your identity documents (identity card with photos accompanied by the NIE) and contact us at 0034676862250 for rates.