This new apartment in the residence “the-living” in Estepona offers 2 bedrooms, 85m2 built and a garage space. The jewel in the crown of the development is the spacious sky lounge with a communal pool and a CHILL OUT area to enjoy and savour the most beautiful views of the sea
Next to the sea, 1 minute from the beach, in the center of Estepona, with this apartment you will be able to enjoy a lifestyle dreamed of and achievable for only a few. Communications are excellent, Avenida Litoral is directly connected to the N340 and the A7. It is well connected by freeway, 40 minutes from Malaga International Airport, at a similar distance from the AVE high-speed train station and 35 minutes from Gibraltar Airport.
Estepona wakes up every morning with the usual hustle and bustle, the market, the local shops, the restaurants preparing their terraces to welcome visitors.
An earthy aroma from recently watered gardens drifts through the old city, a journey into Andalusia’s past.
journey into the past of Andalusia through narrow streets where you can get lost.
The best thing about Estepona is its people, who are friendly to visitors, hard working, and in love with life.
Living in Estepona and moreover in this new apartment located in the-living in Estepona is a gift of every day.
To know more about this new apartment in the residence “the-living” in Estepona and its specifications:
FOUNDATIONS AND STRUCTURE
– Reinforced concrete foundations and reinforced concrete perimeter wall in the underground areas.
– Structure built with reinforced concrete reticular slabs and reinforced concrete pillars.
– The structural elements are made of HA-25 concrete and B500S steel.
– In accordance with the regulations in force.
Roof made with a high level of thermal insulation, with a two-layer membrane and thermally insulated with extruded polystyrene and geotextile. Finished with top quality gravel in walkable areas or pebbles in non walkable areas.
– Facade coated with cement mortar on brick and painted.
– The exterior cavity wall complies with all the necessary standards to optimize thermal and acoustic insulation. It is composed of perforated exterior bricks, thermally and acoustically insulated with mineral wool, and an interior wall finished with exposed plaster or drywall with plasterboard.
WALLS AND INSULATION
– Interior partition walls in double hollow bricks or drywall with plasterboard.
– Party walls between houses made of double hollow brick or plasterboard and acoustic insulation made with ACUSTILINE or a similar type of mineral wool, sealing the protruding points with anti-vibration strips.
– High quality exterior joinery in lacquered aluminum (color to be determined by the project owner), to contrast with the facade. With thermal break and micro-ventilation system.
– All windows and balcony doors are equipped with Climalit double glazing.
– Secure entrance door.
– Interior wood doors with modern design and off-white lacquer. With micro-ventilation system.
– Built-in cabinets in the rooms with coverings of the same design and color as the sliding doors. Lined interior. Compartment for suitcases and metal bar for hangers.
SOLS to living estepona
– Houses with laminate flooring in the living room, kitchen, bedrooms, hall and corridors, laid on a cushioning sheet.
– Bathrooms with first quality sandstone tiles.
– Top quality anti-slip stoneware tiles on the terraces and the walkable roof.
– Stamped concrete flooring in the parking lot.
– Bathroom walls combine premium sandstone tiles (wet walls) with painted walls.
– False plaster ceiling in the bathrooms and kitchen, and in various other parts of the house.
– The rest of the walls of the house are covered with well finished plaster and plaster trim. Plain plastic paint in a light color.
SANITARY AND PLUMBING EQUIPMENT
– Top quality white vitreous china sanitary ware, with shower tray according to the type of house.
– Sink integrated in the bathroom vanity.
– High quality chrome plated fittings.
– Domestic water system in compliance with the regulations.
– Hot and cold water installation in cross-linked polyethylene in compliance with the regulations.
– Individual hot water system with solar panels and electric boiler.
– Electrical installation in accordance with the low voltage electrotechnical regulations.
– High degree of electrification.
– High degree of electrification.
– Telecommunications installation in compliance with the regulations on common telecommunications infrastructures
adapted to Fiber Optic and Coaxial Cable to offer all digital options in the home.
– Ventilation of the house according to the Technical Construction Code (CTE). With micro-ventilation integrated into the woodwork and
extract units in the ceilings of the bathroom and kitchen. – Air conditioning system, air-to-air system with Climaver fiber optic ducts and white painted supply and return grilles.
– Parking accessible by elevator.
– The kitchen is equipped with SIEMENS appliances or similar (Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Oven, Washing machine,
extractor hood and glass-ceramic). In some cases, the washing machine is located in the secondary bathroom.
– Building corridor with porcelain stoneware floor and walls made with different materials according to the project management, with several bathrooms.
Project Management, with several interior design items.
– Stamped concrete floor in the underground parking lot.
– Fire detection system with sensors and alarms.
– Indoor pool with its own toilet.
#andalousie #costadelsol #estepona #malaga #realestateestepona #inmobiliariaestepona #esteponaspain #andalucia #andalusia #agenceimmobiliere #agenceestepona #agenceimmobiliereestepona